How to Qualify
Escape Members will receive one electronic drawing entry automatically. Receive one additional entry for every 100 tier-points earned up to 9pm while signed into your Rewards account at the casino on drawing day.
Valid at Wind Creek Atmore only. Guests may only win once. See PLAYER SERVICES for details.
Click Here to See Complete Rules
Criteria for Participants is as follows:
- All Wind Creek ESCAPE Reward Members are eligible to be drawn.
- ESCAPE members will receive (1) electronic entry by activating Rewards Card at Wind Creek Atmore on promotional day with no tier-point requirement.
- ESCAPE members will receive one (1) additional entry for every 100 tier-points earned on promotional day up to 9pm while playing on their Rewards card at Wind Creek Atmore.
- Five (5) winners will be drawn at 6pm,7pm,8pm & 9pm and will win $1000 cash.
- Guests can only win once during promotion.
- Activate entries by logging into your Wind Creek REWARDS account at any gaming machine up to (1) hour prior to each drawing on each Promotional day.
- Winners have five (5) minutes to announce themselves to casino personnel if they have been called for a promotional drawing. If the announced winner does not notify casino personnel or report to the promotional area to claim their prize within the allotted time, additional names will be drawn.
- A Security officer will be present to verify winners.
- All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards Program.
- Guest must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
- The Rewards membership is provided free of charge.
- Must be 21 years of age and not on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
- The following are not eligible to participate in any form of Promotional giveaway or win any prize herein:
- Employees of PCI Gaming, Wind Creek Hospitality, PCI Gaming subsidiaries, or Wind Creek Hospitality subsidiaries.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any Marketing, Security, Information Technology and Player Services Department currently employed where the promotion is set to occur. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s living in the same household or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any participating vendor of the said promotion. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- In addition to the above stipulations, the following are not eligible to participate in any form of electronic or ticketed drawing giveaway or win any prize herein: Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gamily property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a free entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Atmore representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity/promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
- In addition, PCI Gaming Authority reserves the right to void any entry and/or change, cancel or modify this event at any time.