Delight Member Event
How to Qualify
Simply sign into your Rewards account at Wind Creek Atmore anytime on Saturday, June 26th to claim your prize. You’re guaranteed at least $25 FREE Play, but you could win up to $500!
Earn 100 tier-points during the promotion day while signed into your Rewards account to become eligible for our Virtual Bonus Drawings from 6pm – 10pm, when 10 Guests will win $100 FREE Play each hour!
Guests do not have to be present to win Virtual Bonus Drawings. FREE Play will automatically load to winners' Rewards accounts. Hourly winners will be announced on the Casino Floor, as well as posted on Wind Creek Atmore’s Facebook page and at the Promotions Counter. See PLAYER SERVICES for details.
Click Here to See Complete Rules
Criteria for Participants is as follows:
· Only Delight Reward Members are eligible.
· Delight Reward Members are can receive up to $500 in Free Play but are guaranteed $25 Free Play when carding/logging into a gaming device at Wind Creek Atmore on Saturday, June 26th.
· Delight Card Members can qualify for a virtual drawing every hour from 6pm-10pm by earning 100 tier-points on promotional day at Wind Creek Atmore.
· Ten winners per hour from 6pm-10pm will receive $100 Free Play.
· Free Play prizes will be awarded through EBS Power Winners.
1. All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards Program.
2. Guest must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
3. The Rewards membership is provided free of charge.
4. Must be 21 years of age and not on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
5. The following are not eligible to participate in any form of Promotional giveaway or win any prize herein:
o Employees of PCI Gaming, Wind Creek Hospitality, PCI Gaming subsidiaries, or Wind Creek Hospitality subsidiaries.
o Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any Marketing, Security, nformation Technology and Player Services Department currently employed where the promotion is set to occur. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé.
o Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s living in the same household or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
o Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any participating vendor of the said promotion. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
6. In addition to the above stipulations, the following are not eligible to participate in any form of electronic or ticketed drawing giveaway or win any prize herein: Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gamily property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé.
7. Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a free entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Atmore representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
8. Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity/promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
9. Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
10. In addition, PCI Gaming Authority reserves the right to void any entry and/or change, cancel or modify this event at any time.