This promotion has expired.
How to Qualify
WindCreekCasino.com Members come in to Wind Creek Montgomery every Wednesday in April and earn 100 tier-points while signed into your Rewards account at the casino.
A bonus game will pop-up on your game screen, then spin the wheel to automatically win up to $100 FREE Play! You can play 2X each Wednesday. Valid at Wind Creek Montgomery only. Not a Member of WindCreekCasino.com? Sign up TODAY. It's FREE!
See PLAYER SERVICES for details.
Click Here to See Complete Rules
Criteria for Participants is as follows:
- Guests will qualify to receive up to $100 FREE Play after earning 100 tier-points on Wednesdays in April 2021 from midnight – 11:59pm.
- Guests will be invited based on the following criteria:
- Windcreekcasino.com active players only
- One (1) hot seat drawing will be conducted during the promotion at 12pm on Wednesday, April 7, 2021.
- Guest will receive one (1) $50 FREE Play.
- Invited Guests can spin the virtual wheel up to twice per week after earning the required the required tier-points. One spin per 100 tier-points, max two (2) spins. EBS Virtual wheel will be available on all Player Interfaces during the promotional period.
- Method for prize awarding via Player Interface:
- U Spin
- Location for Participants to claim prize:
- Player Interface.
- All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards Program.
- Guest must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
- The Rewards membership is provided free of charge.
- Must be 21 years of age and not on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
- The following are not eligible to participate in any form of Promotional giveaway or win any prize herein:
- Employees of PCI Gaming, Wind Creek Hospitality, PCI Gaming subsidiaries, or Wind Creek Hospitality subsidiaries.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any Marketing, Security, Information Technology and Player Services Department currently employed where the promotion is set to occur. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s living in the same household or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any participating vendor of the said promotion. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- In addition to the above stipulations, the following are not eligible to participate in any form of electronic or ticketed drawing giveaway or win any prize herein: Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gamily property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a free entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Wetumpka representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity/promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
- In addition, PCI Gaming Authority reserves the right to void any entry and/or change, cancel or modify this event at any time.