Anthony Hamilton Ticket Giveaway
How to Qualify
“A Purchase Does Not Increase The Chances of Winning.”
EACH WINNER MAY BE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN A PRIZE FULFILLMENT PROCESS, SIGN DOCUMENTATION, SUCH AS A RELEASE, AND POSE FOR ONE OR MORE PICTURES, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GIVEAWAY (DEFINED BELOW), YOU (THE PARTICIPANT) AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“rulEs”), WHICH IS A CONTRACT. THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES, AMONG OTHER TERMS, A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES ASSOCIATED WITH The PROMOTION WILL BE DECIDED BY THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE POARCH BAND OF CREEK INDIANS, A FEDERALLY RECOGNIZED INDIAN TRIBE.
- Eligibility: This giveaway is open only to those who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry and not on any exclusion list or banned/evicted list maintained or enforced by Wind Creek Wetumpka, or its affiliates. This Anthony Hamilton Ticket giveaway (“Giveaway”) is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Wind Creek Wetumpka, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of an Employee are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant/participant/entrant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and such entry You represent and warrant that You meet all eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept any and all decisions of Wind Creek Wetumpka as final and binding as it relates to the Giveaway, and Your eligibility to win.
- Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online on the Wind Creek Wetumpka’s Facebook page starting on October 9th, 2023 at approximately 10:00 AM, Central Time, and ending on October 10th, 2023 at approximately 10:00 AM, Central Time. All online entries must be received by October 10th, 2023 at approximately 10:00 AM, Central Time to be eligible to win.
- How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway, You must like and also comment on the Giveaway Facebook post located on Wind Creek Wetumpka’s Facebook page. Therefore, to make a valid entry, You must both like and also comment (via Facebook’s system) on Wind Creek Wetumpka’s Facebook Giveaway post. Neither Facebook nor Wind Creek Wetumpka are responsible for any failed entry attempt by You. Neither Facebook nor Wind Creek Wetumpka are responsible for any Facebook like or comment failure that results in an ineligible entry by You—regardless of reason, even if such failure is the fault of Facebook or of Wind Creek Wetumpka.
By entering the Anthony Hamilton Ticket Giveaway, You agree to abide by these Rules and, by Your entry, You represent that Your Wind Creek Wetumpka’s Facebook posts, comments and any other forms of engagement submitted by You are completely Your own original work and such do not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party, including intellectual property rights, copyrights, or rights of privacy or publicity.
Your entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to these Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Wind Creek Wetumpka. You may only enter once, and You must provide all the information requested. You may not enter the Giveaway multiple times by using multiple accounts, identities, or devices to circumvent these Rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent these Rules, all Your entries may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Wind Creek Wetumpka.
- Prizess: Each eligible winner of the Giveaway will receive Two (2) concert tickets (estimated retail value of $45 per ticket) to attend the Anthony Hamilton Ticket Giveaway being held on October 14th 2023, at Wind Creek Wetumpka. Wind Creek Wetumpka has no liability if the concert is canceled regardless of reason, including but not limited to weather. The specifics of the ticket prize (including seating location(s)) shall be solely determined by Wind Creek Wetumpka. There are a total of five (5) possible winners who will be selected. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted, except at Wind Creek Wetumpka’s sole discretion. All prizes are non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by a winner is permitted. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission by You for Wind Creek Wetumpka to use the Your and the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random under the supervision of Wind Creek Wetumpka. Winner will be notified on Facebook within five (5) days following selection. Wind Creek Wetumpka shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Gladys Knight Ticket Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT WIND CREEK WETUMPKA’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNERS DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY, AND ALL PRIVLEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering the Anthony Hamilton Giveaway, You understand and agree that Wind Creek Wetumpka, and anyone acting on behalf of Wind Creek Wetumpka, Wind Creek Wetumpka’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, Your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Acceptance of tickets constitutes the winner’s permission to use his/her likeness and name for publicity and/or promotional uses without compensation. To be a winner, You must sign a publicity release.
- Terms & Conditions: Wind Creek Wetumpka reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should any virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Wind Creek Wetumpka’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Wind Creek Wetumpka may select winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the underlying cause beyond Wind Creek Wetumpka’s control. Wind Creek Wetumpka reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Rules. Wind Creek Wetumpka has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to, multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses. Multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway shall be a violation of these Rules and result in disqualification. Should such attempt be made, Wind Creek Wetumpka reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the Anthony Hamilton Giveaway, You agree to release and hold harmless Wind Creek Wetumpka and its owners, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) Your participation in the Giveaway and/or Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; and/or (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Page 3 of 4 Rules mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Amelia Tognoli 77 Wind Creek Boulevard Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18015., United States. Requests must be received no later than (5) days after the first of every month.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Wind Creek Wetumpka 100 River Oaks Drive Wetumpka, AL
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Wind Creek Wetumpka is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.