This promotion has expired.
How to Qualify
Earn 50 tier-points each hour 6pm and 8pm while signed into your Rewards account at the casino to trigger the bonus Tournament. Once you qualify, the Tournament screen will appear on your game.
Play up to 3X per hour. The top 20 scores each hour will be awarded FREE Play, which will be automatically added to Rewards accounts.
Valid only at Wind Creek Wetumpka. See PLAYER SERVICES for details.
Click Here to See Complete Rules
Criteria for Participants is as follows:
- Guests will be invited based on the following criteria:
- All Wind Creek Reward members.
- On promotional dates, Guests can register for the tournaments through one of the following:
- Guests must earn 50 tier-points between 6pm and 8pm on Thursdays in May 2021.
- Guests must be present to win.
- Once carded Guest qualifies, (earns 50 tier-points) the tournament game will display on their gaming machine
- Guests may play up to 3x per hour.
- Prizes are awarded to the top 20 scores each hour.
- For the duration of the promotion, one Guest will be randomly selected and awarded $25 in FREE Play.
- Location for participants to claim prize: Player Interface
- All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards Program.
- Guest must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
- The Rewards membership is provided free of charge.
- Must be 21 years of age and not on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
- The following are not eligible to participate in any form of Promotional giveaway or win any prize herein:
- Employees of PCI Gaming, Wind Creek Hospitality, PCI Gaming subsidiaries, or Wind Creek Hospitality subsidiaries.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any Marketing, Security, Information Technology and Player Services Department currently employed where the promotion is set to occur. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s living in the same household or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any participating vendor of the said promotion. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- In addition to the above stipulations, the following are not eligible to participate in any form of electronic or ticketed drawing giveaway or win any prize herein: Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gamily property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a free entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Wetumpka representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity/promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
- In addition, PCI Gaming Authority reserves the right to void any entry and/or change, cancel or modify this event at any time.