Skip to content
- Must be at least 21 years of age to be on the gaming floor and/or consume alcohol.
- A valid goverment-issued photo identification is required for proof of identity.
- Clothing must not be revealing, obviously soiled or contain offensive or profane writing, symbols, etc.
- The casino reserves the right to refuse entry, service or accommodations at its sole discretion.
- Weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- Obtaining gaming tickets or machine credits that do not belong to you will be considered theft and may result in being banned and/or prosecuted. (AL Code 8-5-1) This applies to seemingly abandoned gaming tickets and machine credits.
- Neither the casino Team Member nor any Guest is responsible for guarding gaming machines, machine credits or valuables for other Guests.
- The casino is not responsible for abandoned personal items.
- The casino is not responsible for any vehicles or any contents therein.
- Taking photos/videos of employees, other Guests and sensitive areas is prohibited.
- Entering or exiting the casino with alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- During peak business times Guests may be restricted to playing just one gaming machine.
- Luggage and bags larger than 15x15x6 inches (including backpacks but excluding bags for approved medical devices) will not be allowed on the gaming floor.
- Computers, scanners or other electronic devices, other than cell phones or approved medical devices, will not be allowed on the gaming floor.
- All bags and items brought into the casino are subject to search.